Silvercreek Realty Group
GREG WINTHER
Associate Broker
208 250-2541
BOISE IDAHO PROPERTY, INC.
 
Meet Greg Winther

Greg Winther, Associate Broker, Silvercreek Realty Group
208-250-2541
greg@BoiseIDProperty.com
President of Boise Idaho Property Inc.

Your Neighborhood Expert
I am focused on providing you with the best results in the industry. I will listen carefully to understand your real estate goals and work hard to create solutions that make sense for you. Whether you are new to the market or an experienced investor, I have the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals.

Associate Broker
Years ago I started my real estate career as a licensed sales agent. In the years that followed, I realized that as a sales agent, I was lacking in the broader base of knowledge that my clients deserved. So, I studied, went back to school, and took the State of Idaho licensing exam to become a Broker. The distinction between a sales agent and a broker is profound and I am pleased that it has enabled me to be of much better service to my clients.

Background

  • Licensed Broker
  • Born, raised, lives and works in Idaho (I know the area intimately)
  • Past Chair of Professional Standards, Ada County Assoc. of Realtors
  • Member, Ethics and Arbitration Panel, Idaho Assoc. of Realtors
  • Recipient of the Code of Ethics Leadership Award, Ada County Assoc. of Realtors
  • 45 years of sales, marketing and management experience
  • Elected to the Board of Directors, Idaho Association of Realtors
  • Volunteer reader, Talking Books for the Blind and Physically Disabled
  • Member of community service organizations
  • Boy Scouts of America - Eagle Scout
  • Served in the U.S. Navy.
  • Graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI)
  • Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
  • Certified Real Estate Investment Analyst (CREA)
  • Certified Professional Negotiator (CPN)
  • Certified Military Residential Specialist

 



Why are Real Estate Brokers and Agents Licensed by the State of Idaho?
After all they are just sales people. Right? Idaho considers ours to be a profession, requiring agency relationships and legal commitments above and beyond what you may realize. When someone becomes my client, I represent them and their interests in every situation. In addition, Realtors are bound by a code of ethics that is rigorously enforced. As the 2014 Chairman of Professional Standards, I take this very seriously.

All Realtors do is open houses for people to look at.
In my work only 10% to 20% of my time dedicated to you is spent looking for your new home or advertising your existing home. The other 80% to 90% of my work involves behind the scenes coordination with other professionals and agencies to make your transaction as easy and smooth for you as possible. In today’s world of increased rules and regulations in the housing industry it is very difficult to navigate your way through it alone. So how do you know which agents or brokers work the hardest behind the scenes? The short answer is to rely on recommendations from other buyers and sellers, your family and friends.

Read My Testimonies from Satisfied Clients!